About Martin Brower
Martin Brower is dedicated to being the leading Supply Chain Solutions provider for restaurant chains around the world, creating an outstanding work environment for our employees and delivering unmatched value for our customers while protecting their brands. Martin Brower is part of the Reyes Holdings family of businesses which is one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S.
Martin Brower has been in business for over 60 years and has grown to a multi-billion dollar company. We are a world class team of 9,000 employees located in 19 countries.
Our values drive our culture of People First, which is focused on the safety and wellness of our people and we work diligently every day to support this core value.
We set the highest standards of honesty and integrity and pride ourselves in being a true partner with our customers, suppliers and our communities protecting their brands every step of the way.
Our company could not exist without strong communities. We do our part in making them stronger and believe it is important to provide opportunities for those looking to challenge themselves and serve as ambassadors in their communities.
Imagine a workplace where strong leaders empower a culture where employees strive to deliver unmatched performance, innovation, and engagement.
Supervise the daily transportation operations of a multi-temperature, technology-driven warehouse with a focus on safety and efficiency.
People or Process Responsibility: Yes.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Ensure a safe working environment for all employees
- Manpower planning and equipment scheduling to maximize efficiency
- Execute company and DOT processes successfully to ensure 100% compliance
- Ensure annual performance goals are met or exceeded
- Foster a work environment that maximizes employee involvement, morale and engagement
- Ensure quality standards are achieved for all goods shipped and received
- Promptly solve problems to the maximum satisfaction of our customer(s)
- Participate in and contribute to various committees, such as quality and safety
- Be a champion of change
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated and disciplined team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound organizational skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- 2-4 years of related supervisory experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Willing to work any shift and any schedule due to our 24/7 environment
- Must pass post-offer background check and drug test
- College Degree preferred
- Food distribution experience a plus
(Leadership – Supervisors and Managers)
- Strategic Thinking
- Manages people, processes, and resources to meet the strategic priorities
- Executes on plans to drive business outcomes
- Seeks to understand the changing needs of the industry
- Manages finances to ensure limited resources are used wisely
- Developing Self & Others
- Identifies, develops, and retains talent
- Delegates authority as appropriate
- Identifies and acts to address performance gaps and to reward contributions
- Maintains a culture of inclusion so everyone can succeed
- Provides ongoing feedback and coaching
- Prepares future leaders for success through development
- Leading Change
- Seeks opportunities for and delivers continuous improvement
- Continuously improves safety and wellness
- Communicates about changes to ensure buy-in to the change
- Explains the reasons for change and communicates the change plan
- Executes changes effectively, following clear plans and processes
- Communicating Effectively
- Keeps people informed about business results and progress
- Provides clear, consistent, timely, respectful communications
- Is approachable and visible
- Demonstrates organization’s values and an environment of openness and inclusion
- Develops relationships built on trust and open communication
- Contributes to and encourages an open exchange of ideas and opinions
- Driving Results
- Acts in accordance with the organization’s mission, vision, and values
- Holds self and others accountable and pursues excellence
- Eliminates barriers to success
- Sets challenging goals to continuously elevate performance
- Achieves results while upholding ethics, integrity, compliance and company values
- Focuses on the critical priorities including safety and wellbeing
Martin-Brower knows our employees work hard, so we offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package that contributes a significant amount to your total compensation and your personal well-being.
Additionally, there are many opportunities for you to distinguish yourself and move up in our stable company through excellent work performance.
- Legal services
- Flexible spending accounts
- Met Law Legal Services
- Consumer Medical
- Paid Time Off
- Other Supplemental Benefits
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: